Saturday, February 27, 2010
Big news!
Hi people! Eunice here. :)
As everyone knows, Xena is taken by haokiat from NCHS. But, it all happen yesterday, 260210, when me, xena and jiayi is @ compasspoint and is taking a bus home at 5pm to 6 pm plus.
Script [somthing lidat]
While waiting for bus~
Eunice: OMG! i lost my dic![dictionary]
Xena: Lols, where u put?
Jiayi: izzit @ comic connections or popular or library?
Then, we talked and talked, and i keep saying MILD vulgerities.
On the bus~
Eunice: Wth. call the library
Jiayi: Check the reciept.
Then, cnt find the number, so i said 'suck co*k'
then, i forget what we do, we changed topic and talked bout haokiat.
Then, me and jiayi 'argued' over whrs my dic, and then i said, suck co*k, jiayi go suck haokiat's.
Then, Jiayi say: ltr he dun let me suck!
omg!! then, i say go suck his nippl*. She said the same thing!
omg! then jiayi left the bus, me and xena reach our stop, and then i called haokiat and told him bout wad jiayi said.
Then, haokiat 吓到, and then we ask if he let jiayi suck. he say no. :) then, damn funny. me and xena laugh like siao. coz haokiat say jiayi very randy and kinky. go check up the meanings of these 2 words if u dunno. :)
OMG! get the story? jiayi is trying to snatch haokiat from xena!!!!
Who should haokiat be with.
Xena
Jiayi
Results

Pls vote actively! :D