Sunday, February 21, 2010
Happy Chinese New Year
Louisa and Miss Tham with their gong face
Too-blurred-person, vikita, Louisa, Vanessa(I think), Miss Tham and Jiayi
Jiayi and Miss Tham doing the WRONG gong xi fa cai on purpose. HAHA.
RANDOM.
Eunice with the NAN CHIAU HIGH SCHOOL SIGNATURE GONG XI FA CAI. Lol.

HAHA.
Gabriella with the blurred mei-nu(s) at the back. Lol.

Low Jing Yi and the good-girl-gone-bad Lynn. Orh hor. LYNN SKIRT ABOVE KNEE. ORHHHHHHHHHH HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Prefect some more. No tense. LOL.

Classic.

Euncie, Shihui and Audrey.


Low Jing Yi in a daze.

Shihui and Audrey with mei-nu(s) at the back.

Gozy rejecting Shihui. Boohoos. With sexy Rslyne in Xinmin, Yanzhen in SOTA(jealous,jealous) and Winnifred in I dunno wart. All from 6C.

The 3 ladies. With an aeroplane?

2 siao-lang praying and one smiling with an aeroplane going to crash.

Lol.

Xena here and there.

xD

Btw, the previous post is my one.

Lol.

These are pics on the reunion in RVPS on 12 Feb (:

Common sense.

I lazy to drag all down.

Lol.

Ps. I know my photography skillsROCK.
EVERYBODY GO BUY THE MARCH TEENAGE MAGAZINE.
ASK EUNICE WHY :DDD

Labels: